Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posh: I'm desperate housewife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Posh: I'm desperate housewife Empty
PostSubject: Posh: I'm desperate housewife   Posh: I'm desperate housewife Icon_minitime17th May 2007, 13:34

VICTORIA BECKHAM was so determined to get her sons into a top LA school that she turned herself into prim and proper Desperate Housewife Bree.

Posh was put through her paces as she attended countless interviews to prove she and hubby DAVID would make perfect Beverly Hills parents.

I caught up with the couple in Madrid this weekend as they prepare for their big move to LA in July.

And Victoria revealed the whole process of finding a school and a new home has left her feeling a bit run down.

She told me: “I’ve had to turn myself into Bree. It’s so bloody hard getting into a private school in Beverly Hills. As a parent you feel like you are on trial.

“I’ve been having to promise to do loads for the school and David has offered to give the pupils some football lessons.

“I’m just worried that my cupcakes won’t be up to standard!”

My design wizards have mocked up how Posh would look if she really did turn herself into MARCIA CROSS’s uptight character in the hit Channel 4 show.

Victoria admits she has found the whole business of moving to LA stressful.

As well as finding schools and nurseries for BROOKLYN, eight, ROMEO, four, and two-year-old CRUZ, Victoria was left in charge of finding a family home by herself.

She explained: “David has to be in Madrid to play football so I’ve been sorting out the house myself. It was a nightmare finding a place, I’ve lost count of the number of houses I saw.

“Thankfully now I’ve found a lovely place and I’m hoping to have everything just perfect for when David and the boys see it. I’m really nervous because he hasn’t seen it yet.”

Victoria flies to LA today to direct operations.

Furniture from their Madrid home is already being shipped over to LA. Her interior design friend KELLY HOPPEN, who used to date footballer SOL CAMPBELL, is helping her mastermind the refurbishment.

Victoria explained: “A lot of the houses I looked at were really garish — lots of gold, all very Versace.

Believe it or not David and I do have good taste. I like everything to be simple and plain.”

Victoria is delighted with the location of the couple’s new home as it is close to pals TOM CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES and also near to ROBBIE WILLIAMS.

She said: “If I’m running late I can ring Robbie and ask him to pick up the kids from school for me. And he wants David to play with his football team too.”

Despite the glamorous life they appear to lead, behind closed doors Posh and Becks are actually very ordinary.

They spend nights in watching endless reality TV shows — they’re huge fans of WAGs Boutique and Prison Break — and David admits he prefers a Big Mac to going out to fancy restaurants.

David admits he will find it a wrench to leave Madrid.

He has thrown himself into making Spain his home and I was impressed with how good his Spanish was when he ordered our drinks.

When David made the decision to quit Madrid for LA Galaxy in January, he was on the subs bench and morale in the Real dressing room was low.

But now the team are winning, thanks partly to brilliant performances on the pitch from Becks, and he will find it tough saying goodbye to friends at the club.

He said: “I’m loving life in Spain and it helps the team are winning, but I’m excited about America — it’s a big challenge.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007220251,00.html
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com
mb168

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Posh: I'm desperate housewife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posh: I'm desperate housewife   Posh: I'm desperate housewife Icon_minitime1st June 2007, 02:08

yay i finally see something dh is such a good show
Back to top Go down

Posh: I'm desperate housewife
Page 1 of 1