Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robbie quits rehab to go partying (Reveal Scan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Robbie quits rehab to go partying (Reveal Scan) Empty
PostSubject: Robbie quits rehab to go partying (Reveal Scan)   Robbie quits rehab to go partying (Reveal Scan) Icon_minitime7th May 2007, 17:09

Robbie quits rehab to go partying (Reveal Scan) Site026oc4.th
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com
gahotsauce

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Robbie quits rehab to go partying (Reveal Scan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie quits rehab to go partying (Reveal Scan)   Robbie quits rehab to go partying (Reveal Scan) Icon_minitime25th June 2007, 01:50

I agree with you 110%, these celebs binge then go to rehab, binge again and go to rehab, have the best treatment that costs in excess of 10,000 per week and then when they become 'clean' are praised as if they've done it all on their own. My opinion of Robbie's tormented life is he has too much too young and it's gone to his head, he has no friends, if he wants to have a game of football he flies 'friends' over. He cancelled his last tour because he was suffering from stress - stress from what exactly - being too overpaid. He doesn't even bother to sing at his concerts because he lets the crowd do it for him. Mainlining presscription drugs seems to be the next rock and roll gimmick - Anna Nicole Smith also springs to mind. I personally think Robbie Williams is gay and that maybe the underlying cause to all this anx he's going through.
Back to top Go down

Robbie quits rehab to go partying (Reveal Scan)
Page 1 of 1