Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tearful Paris is sent back to prison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Tearful Paris is sent back to prison Empty
PostSubject: Tearful Paris is sent back to prison   Tearful Paris is sent back to prison Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 15:15

Tearful Paris is sent back to prison Site084co5.th
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com
tanja26

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Tearful Paris is sent back to prison   Tearful Paris is sent back to prison Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 16:00

thanks

sorry, Paris....but it is right
Back to top Go down
fardreamer

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Tearful Paris is sent back to prison   Tearful Paris is sent back to prison Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 18:50

Man. I wouldn't wish jail time on anyone, but if anyone deserves it, it's Paris. The way I see it, if she drove drunk once and got off with probation, she should have stayed off the darned road and followed the rules.

I know rules seem to somewhat out of fashion in some people's minds, but most of them exist for some reason. Driving rules are meant to save people's lives, not crimp people's styles.
Back to top Go down
alexdg1

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Tearful Paris is sent back to prison   Tearful Paris is sent back to prison Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 19:33

tanja26 wrote:
thanks

sorry, Paris....but it is right

Yep. I agree. Paris is an attractive woman, and I can't fault her for wanting to be seen as such.

Trouble is, she is also flaunting her last name and its bankability, and she seems to be thinking that because she's a Hilton, rules don't apply to her. I mean, other than having been seen in a homemade sex tape and being Conrad Hilton granddaughter, what has Paris accomplished in life? Cured cancer? Ended poverty?

I, too, think she deserved what the judge in LA gave her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tearful Paris is sent back to prison   Tearful Paris is sent back to prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tearful Paris is sent back to prison
Page 1 of 1