Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessica and Nick

Go down 
+3
leedug
Callie
Wendy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Jessica and Nick Empty
PostSubject: Jessica and Nick   Jessica and Nick Icon_minitime14th June 2007, 06:11

Maybe it is just me but I can't still cant get over the fact that Jessica and Nick split up Crying or Very sad . I always thought that they were just going through a rough patch and that they would eventually find their way back to each other. They just seemed so perfect together! Sigh....guess you just never know with Hollywood couples.
Back to top Go down
Callie

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Jessica and Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Nick   Jessica and Nick Icon_minitime17th June 2007, 14:44

I agree with you! I thought they were a cute couple. I thought at first that Nick thought that Jessica was to "high maintenance" for him and wanted someone more layed back, but didn't Jessica say that Nick was cheating? Tell me it aint so!
Back to top Go down
leedug

Female
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Jessica and Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Nick   Jessica and Nick Icon_minitime18th June 2007, 20:08

I think the cheating was proven to be a rumor. Nick even did an interview and told exactly what happened. The paparazzi went crazy (what else is new Smile ) and snapped a bunch of pics, then made it out like Nick was having an affair. I believe Nick. Unfortunately Jessica didn't even though he was a thousand miles away and everyone else told her that he didn't do anything. I think that she just wanted to get out the relationship personally. Her career was skyrocketing and she wanted to be free to move on and do more things, and not be thought of as only "The Newlywed".
Back to top Go down
Snowbird

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Jessica and Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Nick   Jessica and Nick Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 15:39

Man, you have to be nuts to give up a hunk like Nick! I tell you, I certaintly wouldn't kick him out of my bed! LOL Ahh.... to be young beautiful and filthy rich and being able to get any gorgeous man you want.
Back to top Go down
leedug

Female
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Jessica and Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Nick   Jessica and Nick Icon_minitime21st June 2007, 17:45

Snowbird wrote:
Man, you have to be nuts to give up a hunk like Nick! I tell you, I certaintly wouldn't kick him out of my bed! LOL Ahh.... to be young beautiful and filthy rich and being able to get any gorgeous man you want.

And then go to someone like John Mayer? John is cute and all, but no comparison to Nick. I think Jessica will regret this decision in the long run.
Back to top Go down
BettyBlue

Female
Number of posts : 20

Jessica and Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Nick   Jessica and Nick Icon_minitime21st June 2007, 18:50

leedug wrote:
Snowbird wrote:

And then go to someone like John Mayer? John is cute and all, but no comparison to Nick. I think Jessica will regret this decision in the long run.

Oh, John Mayer makes me wanna yawn. I agree...he's kinda cute but not as hot as Nick.

Jessica Simpson's decision-making talent is less-than-impressive. Look at her movies, for Pete's sake!
Back to top Go down
gahotsauce

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Jessica and Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Nick   Jessica and Nick Icon_minitime25th June 2007, 01:15

They had no life without a camera being there. That is a lot of pressure plus you have to admit that she is a bigger star then he is now and maybe that was causing some friction. I think that she wanted to part more than he did.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Female

Jessica and Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Nick   Jessica and Nick Icon_minitime28th June 2007, 16:29

gahotsauce wrote:
They had no life without a camera being there. That is a lot of pressure plus you have to admit that she is a bigger star then he is now and maybe that was causing some friction. I think that she wanted to part more than he did.

Yep, she definitely wanted to part more than he did, and I thinkthat the camera life is what made them split. They didn't have a chance to be real newlyweds because of the show!
Back to top Go down
at4101

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Jessica and Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Nick   Jessica and Nick Icon_minitime3rd July 2007, 08:13

BettyBlue wrote:
leedug wrote:
Snowbird wrote:

Oh, John Mayer makes me wanna yawn. I agree...he's kinda cute but not as hot as Nick.

Jessica Simpson's decision-making talent is less-than-impressive. Look at her movies, for Pete's sake!

Jessicas in it for the big bucks, thats why she chooses such lousy movie roles.

John Mayer may be not as "hot" as Nick, but I think he has more talent in one pinkie than the entire group of 98 degrees. It was actually disappointing that he dated Jessica. They just don't seem on the same level. I am sure she can be a nice girl, but not the brightest apple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jessica and Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Nick   Jessica and Nick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica and Nick
Page 1 of 1