Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

leave mama behind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ahop

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-13

leave mama behind Empty
PostSubject: leave mama behind   leave mama behind Icon_minitime14th June 2007, 21:16

I really think Lindsay should break ties with her mom for a while. Take the time and get herself together, and then help with the other younger kids before the mom and dad screw them up too!
Back to top Go down
alexdg1

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-12

leave mama behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: leave mama behind   leave mama behind Icon_minitime15th June 2007, 18:44

Oh, I agree.

I think (as a guy) that LL is a cutie, and as a movie fan I think she does well when she picks the right flick. She did better in "Mean Girls" and 'Prairie Home Companion" than she did in the new version of "The Love Bug."

I also think she needs, as you say, to put a lot of space between her and her mom.
Back to top Go down
Callie

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-16

leave mama behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: leave mama behind   leave mama behind Icon_minitime17th June 2007, 14:32

I agree too! I think Linday's mom is not being responsible as a parent. Yes, her daughter is a star, but mom needs so stop living vicariously through her daughter and start acting like a mother!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

leave mama behind Empty
PostSubject: Re: leave mama behind   leave mama behind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leave mama behind
Page 1 of 1