Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Britney's Career

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowbird

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Britney's Career Empty
PostSubject: Britney's Career   Britney's Career Icon_minitime17th June 2007, 14:10

Do you think Britney's career is over? She pretty much has become a paparazzi train wreck, and I'm wondering if she'll ever be taken as a serious artist?
Back to top Go down
philmoreslim

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Britney's Career Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britney's Career   Britney's Career Icon_minitime25th June 2007, 00:14

Alot of people think that she will not make a comeback into the music industry because of all the bad publicity she has been getting(K-Fed split, partying with Paris) but I think she can do it. She just has the shock factor and you never know what she's going to do next. I think that being a single mom with two kids will allow her to be stronger and independent and that will show in her music. Who knows, she might even win a Grammy with her new album.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Britney's Career Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britney's Career   Britney's Career Icon_minitime28th June 2007, 16:25

Oh I am sure she can. She herself said she wanted to take a break. The only thing is she will just have to keep reinventing herself because "Hit Me Baby One More Time wont work in 2007. I think she has the personality (note I didnt say voice) to get her career back on track, IF she has the desire to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Britney's Career Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britney's Career   Britney's Career Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britney's Career
Page 1 of 1