Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Kylie overdosing on botox?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Is Kylie overdosing on botox? Empty
PostSubject: Is Kylie overdosing on botox?   Is Kylie overdosing on botox? Icon_minitime19th June 2007, 17:40

Is Kylie overdosing on botox? Site050zt2.thIs Kylie overdosing on botox? Site052vk0.th
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com
fardreamer

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Is Kylie overdosing on botox?   Is Kylie overdosing on botox? Icon_minitime19th June 2007, 18:14

I think in another topic area here someone touched upon the sad fact that female singers now have to LOOK hot and sexy AND still sing good to remain hip and popular.

I can understand that in actresses - up to a point - but singers?

Maybe someone should invent a fracking time machine and UN-invent music videos and MTV.
Back to top Go down
sunrite

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Is Kylie overdosing on botox?   Is Kylie overdosing on botox? Icon_minitime19th June 2007, 18:26

I don't see that it is harming here; at least not in this pic. It just looks like she's smiling really big.
Back to top Go down
bookworm

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Is Kylie overdosing on botox?   Is Kylie overdosing on botox? Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 01:23

But there is just so much pressure from within all the performance industries for actresses to look 20 years younger than they are and to have the bodies of 12 year old girls. It is ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Curious

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Is Kylie overdosing on botox?   Is Kylie overdosing on botox? Icon_minitime28th June 2007, 03:22

There is so much competition out there it is crazy. I would like someone to name just one beautiful celebrity that has never had work done. Just one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Kylie overdosing on botox?   Is Kylie overdosing on botox? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Kylie overdosing on botox?
Page 1 of 1