Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Britney in danger of losing her kids?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Is Britney in danger of losing her kids? Empty
PostSubject: Is Britney in danger of losing her kids?   Is Britney in danger of losing her kids? Icon_minitime19th June 2007, 17:41

Is Britney in danger of losing her kids? Site019lq0.thIs Britney in danger of losing her kids? Site020wr7.th
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com
mb168

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney in danger of losing her kids?   Is Britney in danger of losing her kids? Icon_minitime19th June 2007, 20:38

i think she is
Back to top Go down
ahop

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney in danger of losing her kids?   Is Britney in danger of losing her kids? Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 01:18

Man, she really has some issues. I would not be surprised if it happened. On the other hand look at who they would go to- KFEd.
Back to top Go down
alexdg1

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney in danger of losing her kids?   Is Britney in danger of losing her kids? Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 04:48

ahop wrote:
Man, she really has some issues. I would not be surprised if it happened. On the other hand look at who they would go to- KFEd.

Yep. Any 20-something woman who shaves her head, goes to parties without undies, hangs out with Paris H, and has to be in rehab a lot has issues indeed.

And ugh. K-Fed as parent figure....ugh.
Back to top Go down
Snowbird

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney in danger of losing her kids?   Is Britney in danger of losing her kids? Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 15:50

I swear- you should have to have a license to have kids! I feel so bad for these children that are born in such screwed up families. At least they have decent grandparents on Britney's side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney in danger of losing her kids?   Is Britney in danger of losing her kids? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Britney in danger of losing her kids?
Page 1 of 1