Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

J. Lo's hubby pays up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BettyBlue

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-14

J. Lo's hubby pays up Empty
PostSubject: J. Lo's hubby pays up   J. Lo's hubby pays up Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 20:25

Hi all.

In New York City, Mr J-Lo, Marc Anthony, agreed to pay up $2.5 mill in back taxes owed to the state of NY, says TMZ.com

The charges stem from an investigation into three companies controlled by Anthony, Ari Enterprises, Ltd., Bolero Records, Ltd., and Marc Anthony Productions, Inc. According to the New York County District Attorney, Anthony and two others who worked for these companies "failed to file New York State and City corporate tax returns and pay their respective tax liabilities."

In an unrelated note, a friend of mine says he did some landscaping work for J-lo years ago and found out she's quite stingy.
Back to top Go down
gahotsauce

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-12

J. Lo's hubby pays up Empty
PostSubject: Re: J. Lo's hubby pays up   J. Lo's hubby pays up Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 23:46

I beblieve that sometimes celebrities get so wrapped up into their lies that they forget simple everyday things normal people do, like paying taxes. I'm not saying this is an excuse because all the help celebrities have like accountants, personal assistants, and etc, they should have the sense to make sure these people are doing their jobs.
Back to top Go down

J. Lo's hubby pays up
Page 1 of 1