Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truthfully, do any of us really like Paris?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jediknight1

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Truthfully, do any of us really like Paris? Empty
PostSubject: Truthfully, do any of us really like Paris?   Truthfully, do any of us really like Paris? Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 20:42

Okay. Here's what I don't get. Paris Hilton is the grandchild of the Hilton Hotel chain's founder. Fine. And yeah, as a guy I would say she's a bit attractive in a superficial way.

But this is what gets me. Is Paris worth all our attention because she has a famous last name and tons of money?

My answer is, if she showed up at my house, I wouldn't be rude and kick her out..and maybe - me being a guy and all - I wouldn't kick her out of my bedroom...but would I pursue her? No. Would I want to be pals with her...no...
Back to top Go down
leedug

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Truthfully, do any of us really like Paris? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthfully, do any of us really like Paris?   Truthfully, do any of us really like Paris? Icon_minitime21st June 2007, 17:53

Some people, especially teens (and no I am not saying all of them) are very impressionable, especially when it comes to people having lots of money and lavish lifestyles. Some girls want to be her while guys want to be with her. So I would say for as many people that Paris has hating her, she has that many loving her too. What is sad is that this jail stint has only made her more popular. Just goes to show what can happen when you are born to filthy rich parents.
Back to top Go down

Truthfully, do any of us really like Paris?
Page 1 of 1