Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Leona Lewis going to be the next big superstar?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrgillyburg

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Is Leona Lewis going to be the next big superstar? Empty
PostSubject: Is Leona Lewis going to be the next big superstar?   Is Leona Lewis going to be the next big superstar? Icon_minitime27th June 2007, 01:29

The winner of TV talent contest The X Factor has landed a GBP5 million record deal in the US after wowing the man who discovered Whitney Houston.

Leona Lewis, who is managed by music mogul Simon Cowell, has signed a five-album contract with Justin Timberlake's mentor Clive Davis after emerging victorious from the reality show last year.

She wowed music industry insiders at a showcase on Wednesday at the Beverley Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.

A thrilled Lewis says, "I am just overwhelmed. I can't believe everything has happened so fast, from winning the X Factor to coming to LA.

Lewis claimed the coveted Christmas number one slot last year in the UK singles chart, with 100,000 copies of A Moment Like This downloaded in just two days.
Back to top Go down

Is Leona Lewis going to be the next big superstar?
Page 1 of 1