Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheryl: Lily is chick with d**k

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Cheryl: Lily is chick with d**k Empty
PostSubject: Cheryl: Lily is chick with d**k   Cheryl: Lily is chick with d**k Icon_minitime14th May 2007, 19:18

The GIRLS ALOUD beauty jots down the names of celebs who have slagged her off and waits patiently to get her revenge.

Cheryl said: “I’ve got a hit list. DANE BOWERS is on it.”

Sounds good to me so far.

The star revealed her list as she gave her pop rivals a proper slagging in a right old TV bitchfest with fiery chef GORDON RAMSAY.

She brands LILY ALLEN a “chick with a d***” while appearing sweet and lovely — genius.

Gordon — not averse to taking his peers down a peg or two — read out abuse aimed at the Girls Aloud singer by fellow celebs to wind her up.

It works a treat and the results will be broadcast on his F Word show on Tuesday — sounds like must-see TV to me.

Another of Cheryl’s targets is her arch enemy CHARLOTTE CHURCH.

The pair have been feuding for months and never miss an opportunity to have a go at each other.

Cheeky Gordon reminded Cheryl — wife of Chelsea footballer ASHLEY COLE — of one of Charlotte’s nasty jibes when she said: “I haven’t resorted to wearing short skirts and dating a footballer to get into the charts”.

Not to be outdone, Cheryl snaps back: “She’s either talking s**** or talking about someone else. A******.”

Now I know chefs have to be good at stirring — but this is great stuff from Gordon.

Gobby singer Lily Allen doesn’t escape the devastating duo either.

Gordon reminds Cheryl that Lily once said: “Nobody really wants to look like Cheryl — they just think they do.”

Cheryl bites back: “Because everyone wants to look like her. Chick with a d***.”

Brilliant.

But one celeb who escapes Cheryl’s acid tongue is Mr Nasty himself, SIMON COWELL.

Despite Cowell calling her a “crap Geordie” and questioning her selection to Girls Aloud, she refuses to say a bad word about the influential media and music mogul.

Bitchy and clever.

No wonder every talent show in the land — including Simon’s programmes — wants to sign her up as a judge.

All that sniping has inspired me to dust down my very own Bitch List, above left.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007210954,00.html
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com

Cheryl: Lily is chick with d**k
Page 1 of 1