Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW BLOG- fat , ugly and shitter than winehouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wiz
The Wiz

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-05-03

NEW BLOG- fat , ugly and shitter than winehouse Empty
PostSubject: NEW BLOG- fat , ugly and shitter than winehouse   NEW BLOG- fat , ugly and shitter than winehouse Icon_minitime14th May 2007, 22:42

that is all i am , im on my own in america again . I used to pride myself on being strong minded and not being some stupid girl obsessed with the way I look . I felt like it didnt matter if I was a bit chubby cause , im not a model , I'm a singer . Im afraid I am not strong and have fallen victim to the evil machine . I write to you in a sea of tears from my hotel bed in Seattle , I have spent the past hour researching gastric bypass surgery , and laser lipo suction .

Taken from Lily's blog Neutral

The usa and all this size 0 is really pissing me off Mad being out there mess peoples minds and it looks as if it's got to Lily Crying or Very sad I'm sorry by the way your feeling Lily but be strong you don't have to change anything X
Back to top Go down

NEW BLOG- fat , ugly and shitter than winehouse
Page 1 of 1