Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lindsay's cry for help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Lindsay's cry for help Empty
PostSubject: Lindsay's cry for help   Lindsay's cry for help Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 14:59

Lindsay's cry for help Site069wy9.thLindsay's cry for help Site070sk4.th
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com
tanja26

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay's cry for help   Lindsay's cry for help Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 15:14

thank you SO MUCH!
love reading all the tabloids and gossip
Back to top Go down
stressmom

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay's cry for help   Lindsay's cry for help Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 18:15

I feel so sorry for this young girl. She had too much too soon. Maybe we should all lay off judging her and hope for her to get her life turned around before it gets much more out of control!
Back to top Go down
tanja26

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay's cry for help   Lindsay's cry for help Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 18:35

i feel sorry for her because she's talanted girl, but i think she hasn't anyone to blame....though her mum is horrible i think
Back to top Go down
fardreamer

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay's cry for help   Lindsay's cry for help Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 18:54

I have mixed feelings about Lindsay. On the one hand, she is a good actress - not great, but good - and clearly deserves credit for that. On the other hand, she seems to be too immature to be dealing with all the fame she has now.

Clearly, judging her harshly is unfair. But she does need to change her habits before she becomes another Chris Farley or Gia.
Back to top Go down
alexdg1

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay's cry for help   Lindsay's cry for help Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 19:12

fardreamer wrote:
I have mixed feelings about Lindsay. On the one hand, she is a good actress - not great, but good - and clearly deserves credit for that. On the other hand, she seems to be too immature to be dealing with all the fame she has now.

Clearly, judging her harshly is unfair. But she does need to change her habits before she becomes another Chris Farley or Gia.

Yep. Judging someone we don't know well is a bit unseemly, right?

LL is a good actress depending on what scripts she chooses. I loved her in Mean Girls, but I thought she was awful in that horrible Herbie movie a few years back.

And, speaking as a guy, she is a hottie, but even I wouldn't want to date someone so wrapped up in the party scene that she needs to be in rehab at age 21. That's just too much.
Back to top Go down
tanja26

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay's cry for help   Lindsay's cry for help Icon_minitime13th June 2007, 22:47

what upsets me most is that i doubt she realises that she needs help...you know, i mean yeah, she's in rehab but i don't think she takes it seriously....just look - she leaves it....why would you leave it even for a few hours if you wanted to stay out of the media and to get help?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay's cry for help   Lindsay's cry for help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lindsay's cry for help
Page 1 of 1