Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's your favorite Avril album?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BettyBlue

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-14

What's your favorite Avril album? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Avril album?   What's your favorite Avril album? Icon_minitime14th June 2007, 19:10

Hi, all.

While I was wondering why Avril looks so unhappy in a photo with her hubby, I was also piqued by this question:

What is your favorite Avril L album?

Mine is "The Best Damn Thing," which includes such cool, kick-butt songs as "Girlfriend," "Hot," and "I Can Do Better."
Back to top Go down
ahop

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Avril album?   What's your favorite Avril album? Icon_minitime15th June 2007, 17:43

I don't know about favorite album, but I agree with others that she just always looks so unhappy in photos. Why? She is a newlywed with a great career- she should be on top of the world!
Back to top Go down
alexdg1

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Avril album?   What's your favorite Avril album? Icon_minitime15th June 2007, 18:38

Favorite album? I don't have one either...guess I'm not into the buying whole CDs anymore. I can always just download mp3s from iTunes!

I do like the song Hot. Girlfriends is all right, too, I guess.
Back to top Go down
mb168

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Avril album?   What's your favorite Avril album? Icon_minitime19th June 2007, 20:24

i love her song girl friend so what ever album that from
Back to top Go down
mb168

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Avril album?   What's your favorite Avril album? Icon_minitime19th June 2007, 20:25

her new look goes well with the song
Back to top Go down
philmoreslim

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Avril album?   What's your favorite Avril album? Icon_minitime24th June 2007, 23:59

I'm not really an Avril fan or anything, but i must admit, her songs on this new album are pretty catchy.

And since her album isn't out yet and there's no where to really preview her songs, I'm gonna say that the best new song of hers is Keep Holding On. I don't know if that's supposed to be on the new cd or not, but I really love it. That and girlfriend but you said I couldn't choose that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Avril album?   What's your favorite Avril album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Avril album?
Page 1 of 1