Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge Empty
PostSubject: Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge   Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge Icon_minitime19th June 2007, 17:01

Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge Site051eo3.thGuy fears Madonna is on fitness binge Site053yg0.th
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com
stressmom

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge   Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 01:27

She has a great body to be her age- of course maybe I would too if I had all the money for trainers, chefs, nannies, etc. But it can go too far and maybe hubby has a valid point.
Back to top Go down
Curious

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge   Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge Icon_minitime24th June 2007, 15:27

True! If you had that kind of money you too would have a body like that. I think she is a little too muscular and I prefer a body that in toned vs muscles that you can see.
Back to top Go down
gahotsauce

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge   Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge Icon_minitime25th June 2007, 01:44

i knew that it was something called the macrobiotic diet.You eat lots of vegetables fish and tofu and nomilk products no bread and no read meat.You should lose at least 1kg/week and they say that if you constantly eat this way you will never gain fat again.There are other things about it like the fact that you have to chew your food 30 times before swalowing it becouse you calm your hunger faster.
And she does a lot of sport like jogging 45 min every day and 3 times a week bike riding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge   Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guy fears Madonna is on fitness binge
Page 1 of 1