Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justin on PUNK'D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leedug

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Justin on PUNK'D Empty
PostSubject: Justin on PUNK'D   Justin on PUNK'D Icon_minitime21st June 2007, 17:49

Did anyone see the episode of Punk'd where Justin thought he was losing everything he owned ? It was funny Razz . but at the same time I felt a little bad for him. It looked like he was about to cry. Then we saw the cameras were on him he went back to being the "thug" Razz that he is.
Back to top Go down
gahotsauce

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Justin on PUNK'D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin on PUNK'D   Justin on PUNK'D Icon_minitime25th June 2007, 01:25

Yeah I saw it. I didn't laugh at it though. I did notice how quick this independent adult called for his mama when he thought he was in trouble. I find that interesting.
Back to top Go down
Milly42

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Justin on PUNK'D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin on PUNK'D   Justin on PUNK'D Icon_minitime30th June 2007, 01:24

Yea I saw that. He seemed like he was pretty upset about that. Is that show still on or did it get cancelled. It was probably hard to punk anyone anymore because they probably knew they were being punked cause it was happening so much.
Back to top Go down
at4101

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Justin on PUNK'D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin on PUNK'D   Justin on PUNK'D Icon_minitime2nd July 2007, 06:38

I hear that the show is still on that they just get new actors each season to replace the ones that were there before. I found the Punk'd episode hilarious. I cannot believe he called on his mommy so quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Justin on PUNK'D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin on PUNK'D   Justin on PUNK'D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin on PUNK'D
Page 1 of 1