Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana Empty
PostSubject: Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana   Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana Icon_minitime3rd July 2007, 15:45

Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana Site025mn5.th

This girl is really taking the Piss now Noone can ever take over Princess Diana Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://thewiz.variousforum.com
leedug

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana   Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana Icon_minitime3rd July 2007, 18:53

She must be out of her mind. Princess Diana, or a princess of any kind she will never be. I also do not buy the whole "changed my life" routine. Give her a few months back in Hollywood and she will be back to her old tricks.
Back to top Go down
Rinoplasti1122

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Rinoplasti   Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana Icon_minitime1st December 2012, 10:52

As the post says you can make the whole page in HTML including a header and footer. That is the whole point of the guide… To make the custom page look completely different than the rest of the blogs theme.
While there is a way to add different header and footer images and or styles to a theme in the stylesheet, it is not something easily explained. But basically you would have to add the new/different css code in the themes stylesheet and then call for it in the custom page template instead of the original.
------------------------------------
Rinoplasti
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana   Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris: I want to be the new Princess Diana
Page 1 of 1