Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about everything & anything here

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justin wants some alone time..

Go down 
+2
sunrite
Milly42
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Milly42

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Justin wants some alone time.. Empty
PostSubject: Justin wants some alone time..   Justin wants some alone time.. Icon_minitime17th June 2007, 14:25

Justin Timberlake who is on tour, recently told Jessica Biel to "GO HOME". Apparently he want to do the tour by himself and said he could not concetrate on it with her around. BAM!! This guys got some ganja's!! I wonder how Jessica's going to react?
Back to top Go down
sunrite

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Justin wants some alone time..   Justin wants some alone time.. Icon_minitime18th June 2007, 20:22

WOW! Well maybe he jumped into a relationship before he was really ready? According to another thread she is already talking marriage, so she also could already be scaring him off!
Back to top Go down
stressmom

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Justin wants some alone time..   Justin wants some alone time.. Icon_minitime19th June 2007, 02:23

Good riddance to her is what I say!
Back to top Go down
Snowbird

Female
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Justin wants some alone time..   Justin wants some alone time.. Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 15:43

Talking marriage already? Speaking of 7th heaven, what has Jessica Biel been doing? I had no idea that was the same girl!!
Back to top Go down
philmoreslim

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Justin wants some alone time..   Justin wants some alone time.. Icon_minitime20th June 2007, 22:53

I think its probably a good thing that they have some time apart. Since these two got together, it seem that they are never apart. Maybe its about time for some space because it can only make your heart grow fonder.
Back to top Go down
Curious

Female
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Justin wants some alone time..   Justin wants some alone time.. Icon_minitime24th June 2007, 15:24

Well I just recently heard that she joined him again on tour. I have to agree they have been inseperable since he and Cameron broke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin wants some alone time..   Justin wants some alone time.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin wants some alone time..
Page 1 of 1